How do I...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: How do I...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 10:21 am:

How do I get my profile name in blue?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 10:22 am:

Ok this is weird, sometimes it is and sometimes it not in blue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 10:23 am:

I give up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 10:24 am:

If you enter an e-mail address, it will be blue. If you don't it will be black.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 10:24 am:

don't worry guys, I'm not so far gone that I have began to answer my own questions, YET.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 10:25 am:

See?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 10:25 am:

Ok, thank you. That was too simple.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 10:35 am:

Ty,

If you now click on your name to open your profile, blue will become red. At least it does on my 'puter.

Don't be posting unless you use your registered name. You know what happens when you do otherwise!

Seth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce McCalley on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 11:19 am:

You do not have to be registered to use the forum. You just enger your name and skip the password.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 04:01 pm:

Ray taught us how to answer our own questions on the forumn here a few weeks ago.:>) I bet he has tried to forget that!
It is a great place to get in touch with yourself when you cant fiqure out where you are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 05:44 pm:

How do you guys come up with the "laughing" smiley face on the different threads posted?
I've figured out how to get the happy and sad faces,but the animated laughing one eludes me.
:-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Friday, February 22, 2008 - 06:21 pm:

Getting in touch with myself :-) Now if I can find my feminine side, you guys won't see me for a month!!

Ty, the default color for hyperlink text is blue. if that link has recently been visited and stored on your puter, it turns purple. If it is an active link it turns red. These colors can be altered in the HTML code by the author of the site, but most just leave the defaults. When a user registers or enters an email address, the name becomes the hyperlink and changes to blue. If it's black, it's just plain text.

Ray

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration