Non T wheel question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Non T wheel question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Hudson on Saturday, February 23, 2008 - 03:41 pm:

I was given a pair of wooden wheels in amazingly good shape. the guy who gave them to me thought they were for a T, but they most definatly are not. the hub diameter is much larger than a T. also, it has a part number B196 on the hub, and has wooden felloes. I think this is a buick wooden wheel. Any thoughts, ideas, place to unload these?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Saturday, February 23, 2008 - 07:36 pm:

photo please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Hudson on Sunday, February 24, 2008 - 10:23 am:

Here you go Mack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Laplander on Sunday, February 24, 2008 - 10:57 am:

I've got something similar to that on the rear of a '22 TT that I just picked up, except that they have solid rubber tires on them and the wheels are pretty much shot. I'll run out there in a while and check to see exactly how similar they are. Doesn't look like the rims come off of yours?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Hudson on Sunday, February 24, 2008 - 11:53 am:

No, these have pressed on steel rims. I asuume that the TT has a larger hub than a regular T. I know nothing of trucks, but the diameter of these is about 3/4 of an inch bigger than a standard T hub

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration