Depot Hack Body Styles

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Depot Hack Body Styles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Andersen, Jr. on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 12:56 pm:

Researching depot hack body styles, I sometimes hear about a builder's experience in running down original blueprints for a body he wishs to duplicate or restore. I know many, many styles were made over the years, by many original manufacturers. Has anyone found a primary library/reference source for such original blueprints? Is there somewhere a complete list of all of the hack body manufacturers that built and sold hack bodies? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 03:55 pm:

http://www.coachbuilt.com/

Hours of good reading:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 05:13 pm:

Ray, that's a great site. Thanks for sharing. I can see what I'm going to be doing tonight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 05:40 pm:

If you're into aftermarket bodies, I don't know of a better site! I found it while trying to find information about the Ames Co.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Jeandrevin on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 06:19 pm:

Funny you should ask. lol

Ebay item just listed. No connection to me, but thought this might help.
Tim

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Depot-Hack-Plans-for-The-Model-T-Ford-803-York-Body_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6759QQihZ020QQitemZ300202167271QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 11:42 pm:

Thanks for the coachbuilt website. I have a 1913 Cantrell "depot wagon" body on my '13 T and have never been able to track down much information on it even though I live in Huntington NY where they were made.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration