T400 Clutch pack height?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: T400 Clutch pack height?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 09:52 am:

Having misplaced my treasured Tinkerin Tips I...

Can anyone tell me what height a T400 model T clutch pack should be?

Cheers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 10:09 am:

About 1 1/8 inch high.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 09:09 pm:

Thanks Jack!

Now I just have to find the Ford service book because memory doesn't seve me... are the fingers adjusted for 13/16 or 15/16 clearance between the driven plate and the clutch collar?

Cheers;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Mortensen on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 10:03 am:

13/16"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By katy on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 11:01 am:

Is this (about 1 1/8 inch) the same height as the stock T clutch pack?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 11:03 am:

Katy,Yes. It's always best to measure the original so you don't get it to thick.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration