Forum and a Blackberry

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Forum and a Blackberry
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince M on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 01:56 pm:

Has anyone tried to open the forum on a Blackberry handheld device that can access the web? I can open the MTFCA website, but when i try and access the forum, it says the page is too big to open. Has anyone else tried this?

Vince_m

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 03:51 pm:

Works fine on my Palm Treo. Takes a while to load though. Very inconvenient too, you have to be really bored and stuck someplace with no computer access to even want to try.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By 26T on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 07:35 pm:

I get the same on my blackberry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Norton on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 08:34 pm:

Vince, have you tried clicking on "Last Day" or "Last Week" from eg http://mtfca.com/discus/ ? The latest postings may be small enough to work on your Blackberry?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince M on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 01:31 pm:

David,

That did it! opens fine and quick. Now that i think about it that makes logical sense - a much smaller page to load.

Much appreciated!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vince M on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 01:34 pm:

This reply is from my blackberry. Cool!

Vince

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration