Front touring door

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Front touring door
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johna on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 01:06 pm:

While I wait for other stuff for this body, I dug out the doors. I have two front doors that seem to be equal in size, both are in rougher shape than i thought. I went to match up the hinge holes on the better one, and they did not line up at all and there were fewer holes. of course the really bad door lined up perfect. Could this be for a different year? I have a late '23. If anyone has a nice door they would sell let me know.
john

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration