Possible missing decimal point???????

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Possible missing decimal point???????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jimmy Benedetto on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 02:41 pm:

http://dallas.craigslist.org:80/car/580797304.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By fredf on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 02:43 pm:

Gorry, I hope so!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 03:56 pm:

DANG! that makes my old gravity dump worth about a 100,000 being it is so rare I cant even find out who made it!
That is also the first time I have seen a TT refered to as a 2 ton truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Drew Wommack on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 04:30 pm:

Got this response from the guy.

"Sorry but there is no decimal point missing. This was appraised at $125,000 as these 1924's are very rare and this is in original good condition. Thanks"

We need the # of this guy's appraiser for insurance purposes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 04:35 pm:

I think I'm gonna see if that guy can sell my truck! I could sell my TT for say, $40K, and replace it with 4 or 5 others, and build a new garage just for my T's so they don't have to share space with my other "newer" cars!

Seth, there's a dealer that should be able to make you a nice profit on that speedster!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 04:45 pm:

Speedsters aren't worth much because they aren't the real deal. You know that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie in Houston on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 04:47 pm:

I glad somebody posted this. I will move some of my junk brass cars to the junk garage and the 2 ton TT's to the better garage. I may be border line rich and did not know it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 05:48 pm:

Seth, that only applies to close-minded fools who can't appreciate the historic significance of modified cars. Many aspects of improved cars were a direct result of the the innovative work of the backyard modifier. Racing and customizing do nothing but make the car companies improve their product.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Jeandrevin on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 07:40 pm:

See....I told you guys that disney truck was a deal! Shoot...I coulda made $120,000 profit by reselling it! lolololol

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 11:29 pm:

Maybe some unknowing sucker will fall for it. As P.T. Barnum said, "There's one born every minute!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 01:30 am:

I have to say that I found the following at the top of this listing very amusing.

"Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally!"

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Jeandrevin on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 06:38 am:

Ya never know....sombody DID pay over 10K for that "1910" with the '24 fenders and '26 engine and buggy seats in Norton Ohio! I still can't get over that one!

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel (Indiana Trucks) on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 02:32 pm:

Just think what that truck would sell for if someone would clean it up a little!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration