Driving T to Indiana from Southwest?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Driving T to Indiana from Southwest?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Curtis Buck on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 04:17 pm:

I've been a member of the Orange County club for about 10 years. I ride along, 'cus I don't have a "T". I'm going to the Centennial and would like to ride with someone who is driving their T there. I'm registered for the event and even paid for the fairground camping. I'm happy to pay my way, even gas and lodging on the way. Do you know anyone who is driving there from the southwest or who would like to drive but doesn't want to go it alone.
I have a Model A and recently drove it, with my daughter, to California from Oklahoma on route 66 so I can help with driving preparations as well.
Again, I'm not looking for a freebee, I just don't own a T and would like to ride in one to the centennial and very willing to help with whatever for the privilege. I'm Curtis Buck and can be reached here, or at 714-458-3180 or buckcurtis@hotmail.com
Thanks for any help.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration