What dates ares pring swap meet at chickasa,ok ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: What dates ares pring swap meet at chickasa,ok ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward R. Levy on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 12:43 pm:

Wha are the dates for the spring swap meet at Chickasha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 12:53 pm:

Ed
Go to http://www.pwsm.com/
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 02:41 pm:

Is anyone going to the May swap meet put on by CAAC?
http://www.chickashaautoswapmeet.com/Flyer_Spring_08.htm

Which one will have the most T parts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 02:45 pm:

The March meet is the big one for T parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 02:46 pm:

Ken,hands down the March meet is the one. More Model T parts there than at Hershey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 10:19 pm:

Let me elaborate. The fall meet at Chickasha is the big one, covering prewar and postwar, and is well attended. The March meet is strictly prewar, and therefore smaller, but is wonderful for all the true antique cars and parts found there. The May meet is worth missing. I set up there a couple of times and didn't sell enough to even pay for my spaces. You could have fired a cannon through the place without hitting a soul.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 10:21 pm:

Chickasha's March swap meet is the best Model T parts swap meet in the world!!!!! I'll be hanging out at space FH11. Stop by and say Hi. I might even have something you can't live without.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 11:17 pm:

WELL- I need a non-smoker to go with me again this yr, I had a fellow, but he called tonite to tell me his work schedule won't let him go! I need to leave Fulton Missouri at 8 a.m. the 18th of March, with a 2001 F450 twincab dually, w/a 48 foot box trailer in tow, in it is 11 foot floor space w/kitchen bathroom (pot), couch makes twin bed, w/queen bed up over gooseneck =18 foot liv quarters, w/30 foot trailer full of T and TT parts behind us.We can make it down there in one long day , we need to be in line (up front with the big rigs) Tues a.m., we will more then likely sell more out by the tracks the first day then we will inside the first day of the swap. I need a co-pilot to watch traffic coming into intersections etc on my blind side, I'll pay fuel, furnish sleeping quarters, we will be outside the south building, inside are showers, we will have electric, there is a freezer, refrigerator on board, it will be full of Ham, Turkey, cheeses etc, we will try and get out to eat some, you buy yours meals out, in return I need some help setting up, and watching outside booth while I'm in the trailer selling, we can each leave long enough to buy, swap etc., visit w/friends new and old, also will need help reloading for trip home, I'll have a disel grasshopper, minus deck, w/4x4 trailer up front as I'm limited with knees and one bad hip, we will try and be back to mid Missouri Sunday, but w/flats etc. I've learned to give it a extra day, Monday eve at the latest. you can email me at danuser88@socket.net, or call 573-642-2473

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration