American collectors insurance

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: American collectors insurance
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Kullmann on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 02:03 pm:

I'm looking for insurance for my cars and was directed ot American collectors insurance by my insurance company. does anyone have an experiences with them?

thanks

PGK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Sportsman on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 02:17 pm:

I insured my T thru them as recommended by my auto insurance co. AIG. They are reasonable and the coverage is not as restrictive as some. I have had no claims and so can't comment about that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 02:17 pm:

Paul,

I've never made a claim but have insured up to four cars at a time with them over the past four years. Their rates are very reasonable. I hear from them once a year when they send the ID cards, ask for mileage on vehicle, and the annual bill.

Seth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roland Palmatier -- Durham, NH on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 04:04 pm:

I have used ACI for about 5 years, though I have never had a claim. I take my cars off the road when the salt goes down and they always oblige by reducing my premium for that time.

Regards, Roland

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration