Leap Day

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Leap Day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeffrey D. Judson on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 05:23 am:

Just taking a moment to wish everyone a happy Leap Day! It's supposed to be high 50s to 60ish and I've already got the grill clean and the steaks are thawing! ;)

Happy motoring! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Jeandrevin on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 06:35 am:

Jeffrey,
Bite me! lol....It is 5:33 am, and I am leaving for work early for the 18th consecutive day to salt and plow parking lots. The temperature is hovering right around 18 degrees and I am tired and grouchy. The closest thing I am going to see today to a grill is a snow plow on the grill of a truck. But Hey.....you have a great leap day too!

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 07:56 am:

Jeffrey, I got some big 'ol butterfly pork chops that I'm gonna wrap in bacon later this morning, let them marinate all day in my spices, and throw'em on the grill this afternoon! We're thinkin alike!

Sorry Tim...told ya you need to move south so I could have a T neighbor! I'll throw an extra one on in case you wanna drive down:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel Denis Chicoine, MD on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 12:21 pm:

Careful out there, guys. The gals can ask You for Your hand in marriage today!In some societies, you must pay a fine if you refuse.
Happy Sadie Hawkins Day.
Noel :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration