Am I missing something?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Am I missing something?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays KS on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 10:08 am:

As a registered user my name on a post is in blue. If you click on it you can send me an e-mail. Ok, that's fine, and I can edit and update my profile, but where is your profile, on the MTFCI site you can see and view everybody else's profile but where do you see them here? Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim ( www.ModelTengine.com ) on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 11:08 am:

Jerome, click on my name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 12:41 pm:

Some people elect to post a profile with pictures, location and website, while others post just an e-mail. Then there are those in black that for reasons of their own, post neither and choose to remain anonymous, but are able to participate on the Forum, nontheless. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Hoffman, Hays KS on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 05:47 pm:

I have an answer, when login, having set my cookie to me...when I click on my name in one of my posts it takes me to the update profile page. So no problems but operator error. Hey web master how about a link showing all profiles, so one does not need to click only on the name of a poster. Jerry

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration