LF Stromberg Carb.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: LF Stromberg Carb.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 12:03 pm:

Forum, I just bought an LF stromberg after reading some of the threads about the OF carb. Stan or someone else can you guys and gals tell me the plus and minus of this carb. Is it comparable to the OF carb. Are there instructions available to clean and rebuild it. Is it worth the time? What trouble would I run into putting it on a T? As always thanks again for your help. John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 01:14 pm:

John, This page should take you to a copy of the LF manual....Michael Pawelek
http://www.carsofmydreams.com/entry/Stromberg_LF_Manual.aspx
I believe that Keith Townsend is in the process of rebuilding an LF and you may want to contact him through the forum... :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration