I need help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: I need help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael amenta on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 09:13 pm:

i cant stop buying model T parts from ebay. i think theres something wrong with me. i find myself buying parts that i cant even use on my TT. is there a cure out there??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 09:17 pm:

Yep, the cure is to buy another T to use the extra parts on!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 09:18 pm:

Yes. Collect together all the parts you don't need, have more than one of, or will never use and put them back on ebay. You will make more room in your garage and make some money to boot. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Jeandrevin on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 09:22 pm:

Most parts not usable on a TT are usable on a '25 Tudor Sedan. All donations welcome! lolol
Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andy samuelson on Sunday, March 02, 2008 - 03:15 pm:

Even if you resell at a small loss its ok. Think of it as helping the economy, like recycling, or donating or giving stuff away.
It is really just an other form of the addiction
that we all suffer from. Some are lucky and don't have it quite as bad as you do.
No known cure, good luck...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Kullmann on Sunday, March 02, 2008 - 04:01 pm:

Or you could give them all to me and I will put them back on ebay for you then you can buy them again and it will make you feel better. Trust me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Monday, March 03, 2008 - 02:40 pm:

You will stop, like I did, once you get cheated out of a few hundred dollars and then never get any parts and then have E-bay say, sorry, we can't help you, as you didn't pay with PayPal and you should not have given the guy 30 days grace period, because now you can't give him bad feedback either. You only have 30 days for feedback comments.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael amenta on Monday, March 03, 2008 - 07:46 pm:

here i go again! will swap meets be next!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard on Monday, March 03, 2008 - 10:51 pm:

I'm pretty sure you have 90 days for feedback. Actually, I am certain it is 90 days, it just gets harder to find the option to leave it. If you are within the 90 day period, it may be worthwhile to search it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration