Windshield molding

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Windshield molding
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Jeandrevin on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 07:19 am:

I am about to install the upper and lower section of the windshield in my '24 Tudor. I have the frames, but I beleave there are two little pieces of molding that go along the side of the top section I am missing. They would be some what like a door stop. Can somebody explain to me what goes there and where I might find such a creacher?

Thanks, Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garry Potter on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 10:08 am:

Tim
If it is the same as my 26 Fordor which I recently completed, you can order from Macs. I do not know the part number but I needed to do some research on all the rubber pieces. I may have bought the rubber for a Model A. I did a lot of searching for the correct rubber pieces for my 1926 Fordor.
I am away on vacation and if you can wait for a month I can give you the part number when I return
Where are you located?
Garry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Jeandrevin on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 10:13 am:

Gary,
I am in Bolivar, Ohio. I will check the Mac's catalogue tonight when I get home. Thanks!

Tim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration