NH Carb spray needle question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: NH Carb spray needle question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 10:59 pm:

Can the 25-26 NH spray needle assemble be used in the 20-25 NH Carb? I need the swivel joint. OR Is'nt there a car, maybe Model A, that uses two gears making a 45 degree to make the turn of the needle rod from the firewall down to the carb?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 11:06 pm:

Ty,

I think so. Mine is set up this way. I'll send you pics.

Sethster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 11:08 pm:

Yes, but I think you have to use the nut too. The late 25s used the swivel type needle and the lift-to-choke linkage on the NH.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 11:27 pm:

This one may be better than the one I e-mailed you. You won't have to scroll around until the cows come home to see the big picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 08:55 am:

Seth, my hero. Thank you also Ken. Thats what I was looking for.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration