QUESTION ON GOLF CART RENTAL FOR JULY CELEBRATION

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: QUESTION ON GOLF CART RENTAL FOR JULY CELEBRATION
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By EDAWRD R. LEVY on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 04:28 pm:

Good afternoon,
While the web site for the 100th anniversary is well dsigned I am having trouble finding a phone number to reserve a golf cart for getting around on the fairgrounds. I wanted to take care of this well in advance. The site says they will be available but makes no mention of a phone number to call in order to reserve a cart. Anyone have any ideas on this? Am I missing the info? I know the folks are working to make this a great week & this inquiry is not a complaint, just seeking a contact number to call.
Edward R. Levy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel Denis Chicoine, MD on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 04:51 pm:

Ed, just drive your T. It's got less horsepower and is probably lighter! :-)
Noel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 05:43 pm:

Make sure insurance and event rules are covered.
At the autofair in Charlotte they have scooter rentals.They Look like pure junk that walmart shoppers ran off in the ditch but people use them.I may even get 1 for april myself

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By barbara klehfoth on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 06:38 pm:

The golf cart company was listed in the Jan-Feb issue of the Vintage Ford.

The Golf Car Company, phone 1-800-589-8833 or www.golfcartcompany.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andy samuelson on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 07:40 pm:

Can we bring our own golf cart and use it at the event ??
We have the handicap placard from our state RMV.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration