Who wants to buy my...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Who wants to buy my...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 04:44 pm:

..speedster? I want 10.3 million dollars for it. It is a one of a kind. First here with the money drags it home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 05:59 pm:

You forgot to say "ran when parked" and "serious inquiries only".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 08:01 pm:

and all the while, wifey thinks you are seriously trying to sell it! That's what it's all about!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 08:48 pm:

you might be able to sell it for 10.3 million pennies!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johna on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 10:22 pm:

I just came upon a 10 million dollar windfall from Nigera, I'll trade you for your speedster!
All you have to do is send them your bank account number and they will wire you the money!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Alongi on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 10:36 pm:

Tyrone,

The way the Dollar's going you may want to try the foriegn markets. In a month or so that 10.3 Mil will be about 6 Euros.

Alex

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration