A question regarding the celebration

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: A question regarding the celebration
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 10:42 am:

I have talk to Kristy and can't get ahold of Barb or Jay as of yet. I have plans to attend the first two days. I'm building this racer just for this occation. Therefore I will be taking it with me. I was not planning to register for the event. I was planning to take my car there, off loading it in a show line up (like a local car show)for general public veiwing, parking my vehicle and trailer somewhere and sit next to my car all day. Question: Is there going to be a line up for public viewing? And without having to register?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce on Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 02:08 pm:

Tyrone,

You will be able to park your car at your hotel or at any of the businesses in town. Trailer parking is going to be another question. Hopefully you can find a place at your hotel.

The actual show is being held at the fairgrounds. You have to be a registered participant to park your car or trailer there. You can walk into the show for $5 but to bring your car in costs the registration fee.

The registration fee ($175 right now, $250 after June 1, 2008) includes a lot of stuff including two meals. It is worth it for this once in a life time event. Don't be on the outside with your nose pressed against the window. You will have a lot more fun inside with the rest of us.

This answers most of your questions:
http://www.tparty2008.com/site/faqs.html

Hope to see you there!
Royce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Peterson on Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 02:17 pm:

cant a person rent a swap place for your car and then u will be in the middle of it all, it would be worth it, but then maybe u cant get into them for the first couple days,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 02:35 pm:

thank you Royce. that is exactly what I was after. thank you mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie in Houston on Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 03:02 pm:

Tyrone, the MTFCI has judging day on Tuesday and this is a combined MTFCA and MTFCI event. That event usually is a "park your car most of the day" event. It can be fun if you like to look at the cars seperated in catagories. I personally like it especially if I am restoring a particular year. They are grouped together for viewing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Thursday, March 06, 2008 - 05:15 pm:

we can't get to our swap meet spaces till wed. noon, try moving 60 foot of truxk and loaded trailer that takes a large swinging room like I have, truck is a 4x4, and there is a 16 foot tail behind the last trailer tire!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration