What to bring to Chicasha?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: What to bring to Chicasha?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Saturday, March 08, 2008 - 08:03 pm:

Hey guys - I am getting ready to start packing for Chicasha trip and wondered WHAT you guys might want me to bring. I am NOT looking for advance orders but since I don't have enough room to bring everything, is there something that you really want to see? I would be happy to bring one along for you to touch and feel. Just drop me an email or let me know. I know I know - I will indeed bring the pizzas and we have plenty now since I have kept the extra ones from last year in my freezer for this year. The crust is a bit thicker now but that is what Chicago pizza is famous for anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 12:58 am:

Toss in the 01 olds, it wants to go home!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 09:47 am:

No it doesn't.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 11:09 am:

I thought Chicago was famous for huge Cadi's and Packards going fast with Thompsons sticking out the side windows!Musta been before pizza came along.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 01:12 pm:

No that is the right era but they did the pizza thing AFTER the days work was done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George House on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 06:24 pm:

I'll buy 1 or more of your whiz-bang coil box wood alternatives for a '14

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 06:39 pm:

John, bring a hostess for the pizza party.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 11:00 pm:

George:

OK I will put one 1914 "wizz bang" on the truck fer you.

Jack:

I am not sure bringing women to Chicasha is something I want to get started. How about I just put a wig on Ron.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 11:20 pm:

"How about I just put a wig on Ron."

Now I am not sure that I am going to be able to go to Chickasha.

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 11:36 pm:

Don't you just love Kodac moments!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 11:43 pm:

John Regan I need to contact you for an order to be delivered to Chickasha, can't get into funprojects.com, forgot my password (dealer), your emails state its been sent to me, both times not recvd today, just tried to send one thru this site, won't go again. thanks danuser88@socket.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 10:19 pm:

Will there be new parts vendors there? As in if I wanted to pickup some king pin bushings and such for example? Alot of small, new parts can be mail ordered but what the heck,if I am standing there and a table of parts is there,handy enough.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 12:28 am:

Mack:

The stuff I sell is stuff I make so I am not a general parts vendor and I only bring new things or some old used parts to sell to show my wife Renee that I do sell stuff sometimes. Mostly I come to serve pizza and talk people to death since I am Irish but I WILL bring anything that someone is interested in and might want to see before they purchase it. I just don't have the room to haul a supply of everything along so if there is something that Fun Projects makes that you want me to bring - let me know and I will try to get one in the truck. You are correct that UPS and FEDEX are getting rich off us so why let them soak you for more shipping money. I am pulling out of IL on Monday morning and meeting Ron downstate. Don Lang will meet us at Chicasha and hopefully won't have any trouble getting 30 pizzas through security.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 09:08 am:

Just leave them dang anchovies out and they will pass right thru.!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 10:41 am:

Mack I carry an almost full line of reprod., also Townsend Auto Ken Meeks will be there, Texas T Parts, and several others, hope to meet you too

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration