Setting Up At Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Setting Up At Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 11:45 am:

I would be interested in who will have vendor spots at Chickasha and their location. As in the past I will be with the Gator group in the South building. SN06. Stop by and visit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 11:53 am:

T and TT Ford John Danuser MTFCA and MTFCI member will be west side of the south building from the last big roll-up door to the end of the building FH 37-38-39-40-41-42, Hope to see you and Gator there, all the other T and TT'ers, also have a small amount of A, Chevy, and lots of accessory wire wheels for T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard G.Goelz Knoxville,Tn on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 12:02 pm:

John,if you have five good 21" model a wire wheels i would be interested and I could have Warren or Frank pick them up for me.
Rick (old Customer)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 12:51 pm:

Rick, I sure don't but they will be there!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 03:16 pm:

Warren
Don Lang (Lang's Old Car Parts), John Regan (Funprojects) and Ron Patterson (Ron the Coilman) will be at space NG-5 thru 7 in the North building.
Our Third Annual Chickasha pizza feed for Model T'ers and MTFCA/MTFCI Forum participants will start at Noon on Thursday. I suggest being prompt the pizza won't last long.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 05:24 pm:

Since I sold the sign business I don't buy spaces anymore, but I'll be going down to shop. I hope somebody will have a good high radiator shell to replace mine, which is rusted off at the bottom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By melvin birks on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 09:29 pm:

I will have my faultless body speedster in the south building.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 09:41 pm:

I'll be at space FH-11, which is in the first row west of the building between the north and south buildings. (Is that a confusing enough description? Check the swap meet map.) There are 3 or 4 other Model T guys in the same row. I'll have some hard-to-find T parts, mostly 15-16 stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 09:53 pm:

I reckon I will try to print out some of these spot numbers.It is handy for me to have spots to stop at.May need a stool for a minute you never know.
I hope to find some 26-7 wire wheels and hubs that are reasonable priced.Those accesory wheels would be cool but I bet they are pricy!:>)
And I am so tight I pinch my pennys till Lincoln gets a Hemoroid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nelson Jones on Sunday, March 09, 2008 - 10:44 pm:

Steve I have a high radiator shell. Email flj31@aol.com I wll be at Chickasha but not a vendor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 01:42 am:

I'll be in spaces FM 1 & 2 on the east side of the center building next to the walkway between the north and south buildings. I will have a ready to paint 26/7 touring body, several sets of 26/7 front and rear fenders, 1 or 2 late pickup boxes, 3 or 4 rebuilt Ruckstells, possibly a 24/5 roadster body, a set of 30 x 3 1/2 wire wheels, a set of 440/21 wire wheels and hubs, some extra hubs, several speedometers, a rebuilt 27 short block, an iron Warford, a Muncie or two, a couple sets of Hasslers, books and manuals and whatever else I can get loaded by this Friday so I can leave Saturday -- or Sunday at the absolute latest. I'm bringing a 20 ft trailer behind the F-250 so I can hopefully haul enough to make it worth while. It's about 1700 miles from here so I'm looking at over $1000 worth of gas to get there and back. I'm also bringing a 36 Ford five window body that I'm going to fill up with T tin for the trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike peterson on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 08:31 am:

Stan.......... bring books

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 10:10 am:

I'll be in space ND-11 in the north building. I'll have a variety of speedometers and complete speedometer setups, all my stock of leather goods and copies of my new book. I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Russ Furstnow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scott rosenthal on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 11:40 am:

Afternoon Russ:
I got a peek at your new speedo book over the weekend, and regard it as an exemplary research effort. I found the History section to be an especially well chronicalled bonus, that sets the tone for enthusists like myself, who previously had no concept of the depth of this unsung mechanical marvel. Of particular technical interest is the comprehensive breakdown of the three early technologies, with clear explanations as to why and how this evolution took place. Job well done Sir.
Best Regards,
Scott Rosenthal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 12:05 pm:

I am really enjoying the stories of Herman & Freida by Stan Howe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 12:08 pm:

We'll be in NF 9 & 10 in the North building. Early coils and boxes, new and original; all parts for them; most of our regular catalog items including Watts clutch kits will also be on hand. My brother Jonathan will have his new floorboards (1911-27) and top bows (through 1917), all made to original Ford prints. Have a safe trip, everyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 12:43 pm:

Scott, Thanks for the kind words about the book. I have heard from many of those who purchased the book, and so far, everyone seems very satisfied. I had a lot of fun writing the book. It will be on sale at my space at Chickasha or if someone would like one and will not be going to Chickasha, they can order one from me and I'll mail it to them. Thanks again, Russ (PS: I hope you got a look at the Model 26 speedo I restored for Royce...it is like the one you need!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 02:21 pm:

Kirk, Thanks;
I'm still trying to get Freida Learns to Drive to all the people who bought a copy of the first printing of the book and were promised another story. I've mailed about 300 and have about 150 more to go. Had to print another batch. I've made a few changes in "Drive" and caught a couple mistakes. (Move the spark lever up, not down, etc.) I ended up throwing out about 100 copies because of two mistakes but have them all printed now. I just have to get them bound and mailed. I have the printers running on the complete and expanded book and will have some copies at Chickasha. I still can't get the web site up and running, just not enough hours in the day and they changed the way you do the site. I haven't had time to sit down and figure it out. Between the auction business, playing music, trying to get ready for Chickasha, rebuilding a couple Ruckstells, trying to get my hobby ranch ready to sell, selling stuff on ebay and spending time looking for a set of pickup keys I lost a couple weeks ago I haven't had much time to print books and work on web sites. Need better organization. Glad you like the stories.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scott rosenthal on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 02:51 pm:

Russ:
I recently saw Royce's 26 after your restoration, and it's beautiful. Also, I had the previledge of visiting Craig Beek's "clubhouse" and seeing his impressive speedo collection that I understand was used for some of the photo references in your book.
Best Regards,
Scott Rosenthal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George House on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 06:19 pm:

Warren,
I'll be your neighbor!! Spaces SN8 & 9. Will also be 'camping out' in the spaces. I'm so glad to get the locations of a lot of the guys with whom I've spoken over the years and looking forward to meeting you. Bringing some '10-'11 REO 4 cylinder stuff and hope to come home with T stuff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 02:49 pm:

Thanks to all who have listed their whereabouts at Chickasha. If you haven't listed so far ,please do . See you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bud scudder on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 10:54 am:

Will be at NN-04,05,06. Will be with Ron Miller & B.J.& Casey Miller. Will have a complete Fronty and a few carbs + other T stuff. Fronty is complete with manifolds and carb. Will also have some failed rear end parts if your interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 11:00 am:

Are we going to have to wait until 4pm on Wednesday to get in again?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 12:13 pm:

Larry we always have, but I sold more last yr by the rroad tracks then the first 2 days inside?? See everyone there John Danuser Fulton Mo You too BUD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Fenton on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 12:23 pm:

We'll have the MTFCI Club Merchandise at SM-07 next to Texas T Parts in the South Building. Come see our new Centennial T shirt and some other Centinnial stuff as well as our regular publications, shirts, etc.
We'll also have the Anderson timer stuff and NIFT Mfg stuff nearby.
Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 10:47 pm:

I'll be home in Sartell, MN wishing that I was in space FH12, where I usually setup. Next year!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration