MTFCI forum??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: MTFCI forum??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 04:52 pm:

Is it just me or is the MTFCI forum screwed up??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Drew Wommack on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 05:00 pm:

It's been that way since last night.

Apparently their administrator has yet to notice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DaGunny on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 05:52 pm:

I sent an email to Mark.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bumgarner on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 06:13 pm:

I talked to Mark and he is aware of the site being down. He was on his way home at 5:00 and will repair the site as soon as he gets there. Thanks for being patient.

Steve Bumgarner
Executive Director MTFCI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Norton on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 07:11 am:

http://www.modelt.org/discus/messages/2/99.html?1205398604 - uses DiscusWare (as does this forum).

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration