Springfield, MO area Model T Restorer/Owner Info sought...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Springfield, MO area Model T Restorer/Owner Info sought...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent in 10-uh-C on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 05:00 pm:

Does anyone know someone by the name of Ron Siles (spelling??) --or know the whereabouts of this gentleman that could put me in contact with him? As I understand it, he was the former owner and restorer of a 1915 Touring pictured below, and possibly was/is a MTFCI member.

Please feel free to contact me off-line if you can offer any information.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 06:51 pm:

Brent- Ron and Gail Seyl 417-881-5786 3555 w. Republic Rd Springfield Mo 65807 tell him John and Karen Danuser sent you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent in 10-uh-C on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 06:54 am:

Thanks tremendously John, I will give him a call.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration