What manual is best for a beginner

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: What manual is best for a beginner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Koontz on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 03:21 pm:

I'm sorry if this gets posted two times. As I have mentioned before I'm new to the "t" world. What manuals would be recommended for my library ? I see # 290214929454 posted on eBay. Is this the correct book ? Thanks for all the help that you have given me aleardy just by reading this forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 03:27 pm:

The T parts vendors sell it cheaper

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Koontz on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 03:30 pm:

I'll check Gaslight - Langs and Macs in that case. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob sell on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 09:46 pm:

get the black one at snyders or ,langs etc. it is the best. i too am new and find it a very good referance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 09:51 pm:

Two reprints that are very helpful are the Ford Price List of Parts, Effective August 5, 1928, and Model T Ford Service, which is the original service manual.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration