Acetylene Regulator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Acetylene Regulator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Byron on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 05:26 pm:

This is for those of you in "T" land who enjoy driving behind the Acetlene flame. Or those of you who are trying to rig up a safe system. You might have noticed a couple of weeks ago there was a set of 4 PREST-O-LITE acetylene regulators offered on e-bay. I attempted to aquire just one of then from the seller, but no-go, so I bought all of them. Now I've only got 1 brassey, so I only need 1 regulator. Before I list them on e-bay I thought mabye one of you would like 1 for $25.00. There new still in the bubble wrap and are advertised specifically for the M/C style tank..regulator

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 06:32 pm:

Byron,

May I buy two of them. Thanks, Rob Heyen email: rob4holly@hotmail.com
Thanks,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London on Monday, March 17, 2008 - 09:55 am:

Hi Byron.

If you have one left I would like to buy it.

Gary London fordlizzie@aol.com

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration