Interior coming along...............

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Interior coming along...............
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Jeandrevin on Monday, March 17, 2008 - 06:31 am:

Here is a little update to my progress:

More picture and more of update at:

http://timsmodelt.bravehost.com/Latestupdate.html

Thanks, Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel (Indiana Trucks) on Monday, March 17, 2008 - 09:34 pm:

Tim,

You are making the rest of us look slow!

I thought this stuff took years to do, not weeks or months.

Looking good so far.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Jeandrevin on Monday, March 17, 2008 - 09:36 pm:

Thanks Bob,
Well, I have no other life! lol...totally obsessed with getting this thing done and driving. =))

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Morse on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 06:25 am:

Tim, just took a look at your site. Looks like it's coming along real well. Not much longer on the upholstery and you'll have that behind you. Nice job!

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Jeandrevin on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 09:38 am:

Thanks Mike,
The interior has taken far longer than I thought it would. It is very tedious work, but coming along now. All I have left to do is the front seats and I can get started on the mechanical stuff. I have been accumulating parts such as starter, magneto, etc. I think I am about ready to put it all together. All I still need is a generator and driveshaft.

Thanks, Tim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration