Carburator needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Carburator needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 09:51 am:

After many hours of working on a 1915 touring I was ready to fire her up. When I started crankinking the carburator started squirting andlwaking all over. Any one have a carburator for sale that I can place in while I take this one apart? Thanks, Leo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 07:08 pm:

If its NH and its leaking when you choke it thats not that big a deal. Pull the bowl off and lower the float a little. Oh a drip pan under any Model T it a great help. I have a big one, with lots of cat litter.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration