Speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Sizemore on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 07:17 pm:

Not T but close.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ARlMTNtxoo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Sizemore on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 07:18 pm:

Lets see those Speedster videos. Spring is here get em out and bring the camera.
JS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Sizemore on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 11:12 pm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuItU--IinI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Sanders on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 12:36 am:

Thought he was going to loose it a couple of times...pretty cool. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 08:14 am:

That Model A speedster needs a "full house" Flathead V8 in it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent in 10-uh-C on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 09:48 am:

quote:

That Model A speedster needs a "full house" Flathead V8 in it.

Oh Dennis, how mistaken you are my friend. This is one case where "Four of a kind" beats a "Full House" any day of the week!! [grin] I know a little bit about the thrill that John is experiencing. Pictured below is just a few of my "banger powered" speedsters that I like to race on 1/2 mile dirt tracks.

This Model B engine is buzzing at about 4000 rpms as I take it slideways through turn 1 & 2.

The next couple of pictures is a Model A powered racer I used to run several years ago...

And this is a picture of our banger-powered Dodge speedster up against Dan Price's Rajo-powered 'T' speedster at Marietta, Ohio.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration