What is it? - non T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: What is it? - non T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Doell on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 09:49 pm:

I got this windshield a few years ago in one of those "dollar bill" piles at an auction. It seems complete but I have no idea what it is for. Dodge? Chevy? other? I'm sure someone here knows.
mysteryWindshield

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Sizemore on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 09:51 pm:

I don't know what it is for But I would like to purchase it and give a good home
JS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 09:53 pm:

I had a '17 Dort car at one time and the windshield was similar. I wouldn't guarantee it though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By aaron on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 10:03 pm:

about '14 Buick comes to mind.
Couldalso be REO. they had that type.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 10:19 pm:

It looks like a T Speedster windshield to me.

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 04:55 am:

John...my thoughts exactly!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Victor in Australia on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 05:39 am:

Almost 1915 Briscoe, except it's bottom frame is fixed , not swivelling. Probably for many other autos whose builders bought in already made items ! Many Australian home grown makes had imported proprietary hardware, British, USA , and continental included. Because of lower tariffs for British commonwealth products, we got mostly Canadian or British components.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Doell on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 05:54 pm:

It already has a good home!!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration