Any Flooding at Chickasha?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Any Flooding at Chickasha?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 11:02 am:

This will be my first time going to Chickasha. There are not any flooding problems at that location are there? I know that the rain has ended but many steams are still rising in the areas that received record rainfall on Monday and Tuesday (March 17 & 18). Are parking areas on pavement or on dirt? That might sound like a silly question but I remember that it wasn’t too long ago, that at the Pate Swap meet everyone parked out in the fields and if it rained a lot people got stuck in the mud.

My dad is traveling to the meet from southern Missouri. He called me last night and said he was worried that he was going to have a hard time finding a route from his house to I-44. There are hundreds of roads closed in Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and NE Texas.
Has anyone heard of any road or bridge closings in the Chickasha area?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Campbell on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 01:29 pm:

Here now waiting for the 4pm entrance time. It is wet, but plenty of paved parking so far. No roads closed.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration