Its alive!!!!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Its alive!!!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By smilebigtt on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 10:15 pm:

Today was the big day. After figuring out the right carb settings, about fifty pulls on the crank handle, and some spudders, it can alive. Ran it for about five minutes. What a thrill to hear it run. Completely rebuilt and with no more tools then a screw diver, a cresent wrench and a big hammer. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Sizemore on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 10:36 pm:

Cool, When are you going for the first ride
JS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By smilebigtt on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 11:05 pm:

When will be my first ride? Well John? Its like this. You know that dusty dirt road your driving on so skillfully? You know, the one with your A speedster? Well, when your out on that dusty dirt road and you suddenly see a flash of yellow pass you like a flash of greased lighting, and someone shouting "how do I get this thing out of first gear", that will be me on my first ride.
I do like your movie though. I think you should get ahold of "Bond, James Bond"'s pep's and see if they can write your speedster in his next movie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 07:02 am:

Attaboy! All worth it now, wasn't it? Get that water hot and go for a shakedown cruise!

Seth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Sizemore on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 07:14 am:

I had a yellow flash come by yesterday. Was that you? If it wasn't you, it must have been a hijacked Short Bus. LOL Can't wait for your first ride. They won't be able to pry you out of the seat. :-)

JS

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration