Looking for Terry Moser

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Looking for Terry Moser
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Sacchi on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 07:14 pm:

Does anyone out there know Teery Moser, and what has happened to him?

He replied to my want ad in the MTFCA classifieds for a high radiator shell, stating he had one that "looks to be NOS". Well, after paying for it and getting it out of the box, it "looks to be" one of the reproduction pieces of crap that won't fit unless you move the filler neck.

(You would think that someone who has been in the old car hobby for over 40 years might have known the difference - maybe the brand-new paint job with chips of it gone where it hits the filler neck might have been a tip-off?)

Eight days and three e-mails later, I have yet to get a reponse from him in regards to my request for a refund.

Therefore, Mr. Moser, if you read this, will you please contact me as soon as you can, so that we can straighten this out?

Bob Sacchi

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration