Ignition and light switch repair

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Ignition and light switch repair
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cecil paoletti on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 01:06 am:

I seem to recall reading about a repair service for the original switches. Does anyone know who provides this service? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 09:15 am:

Cecil:
Regarding service or repair to the Ignition / Light Switch. Mr. Ben Martin 4396 La Vista Road Tucker, Ga. 30084, 770-938-3376. He may be the person you might want to consider. Cecil, I believe he is attending the Chickasha meet?
I hope this helps?
Harvey .......

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration