Well I am slowly headed home!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2005: Well I am slowly headed home!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 09:27 pm:

I was at Chickensaw Wedsday about 11:30 am till about 4.30 when the heard was headed in the gate.A big thanks to Don Mcneil,I hope I got his name right,for putting up with me 2 nights in his home and spoiling his little dog.A good fellow with a nice collection of tools.

I also wanted to say I do appreciate all the hospitalty from the members of the club and others i met while there.
I must say,I was sad they didnt get Ron to be still long enough to put the wig on him for the pizza shin dig.:>)Hehe
Stan,and "uncle" Jack were a pleasure to meet and talk to as well.
I did get some decent 21 inch tires,enough wire wheels and hubs for my speedster project plus got the parts to repair the Ccab I bought recently.Sadly no low radiator roadster tub like I wanted.I did see a neat homemade body for a high radiator car but when I was intrested I never could meet up with the owner sadly.It was a neat rig and a comfortable size to.It woulda worked till I did different.I was hopeing to find a body so I could at least get a T "looking" thing ready for the next club tour.But no need to hurry.good things come to those who wait.Or so I keep telling myself!:>)

got a neat litte speedster seat steel frame to.

Thanks everybody.I will post more when I git home in a few days.
this here motel computer keyboard aint much and I am sore as a mule that has been plowing all day.I left Chickensaw about 12:30 and I am in Clarksville Arkansaw right now.
Ray,See ye in a couple days!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Jeandrevin on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 08:46 am:

Mack,
Sounds like you had a great time, and met some really nice people too! Not that is a successful swapmeet!

Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 09:48 am:

Hey Mack! Looking forward to it! Glad you had a good time and got some good stuff.
Ray

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration