Clutch shift ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Clutch shift ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 09:17 am:

Continuing on my transmission and found a wear ring where the driving plate fingers lift the clutch shift.the grove looks to be about 1/16" deep. is this ring a real problem? thanks, Kenclutch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 11:59 am:

face it off on lathe or find another one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 02:57 pm:

HI ALL! anyone know where i can buy a good used clutch shift push ring #3344? I looked everywhere i can think of. even eBay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 03:05 pm:

I have several, email me at aloso@q.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 03:06 pm:

Langs lists them.

http://www.modeltford.com/item/3344U.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 - 09:53 pm:

Ebay has them pop up all of the time, a good spare set cant be a bad thing.

David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 01:10 pm:

Ken,

Makes me wonder how worn down the clutch finger ends are. That kind of wear is very unusual and uncommon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 09:10 pm:

Hay Jerry,Thanks for pointing that out. I'll take a look at them. thanks Ken

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration