1913 headlights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: 1913 headlights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Saturday, January 05, 2013 - 09:44 am:

The reflectors in my headlights are shot, peeling. I have rear about a Krylon paint called Looking Glass that you spray on the back of glass and it makes a mirror. I need something that looks good but I never will use the lites. Anybody have any exper. with this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, January 05, 2013 - 10:40 am:

Get them resilvered. You will be glad you did.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Saturday, January 05, 2013 - 10:49 am:

Ditto Larry's comment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, January 05, 2013 - 11:19 am:

http://www.mirrorrepair.com/

These folks did the mirrors on my Brown 16s. One thing: be sure you have them polish the glass after stripping the old silver and before applying the new. Otherwise the new silver will look about like the old.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration