ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 01/07/13 - PATHFINDER ROLL DOWN GLARE SHIELD FOR YOUR WINDSHIELD

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 01/07/13 - PATHFINDER ROLL DOWN GLARE SHIELD FOR YOUR WINDSHIELD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 07, 2013 - 11:01 am:

The suction cup is missing on the metal pull down tab that would hold the shade from rolling back up. The unit is finished in black crinkle paint.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, January 07, 2013 - 03:00 pm:

Neat! Somewhere, packed away amongst my too much stuff, I have a couple that flip up/down that are held on by two suction cups. One of mine also has most of the original box. The other one, I had on my '25 Studebaker for a couple years. However I kept it when I sold the car.
I have not seen one that rolls down like that. It is great!
Thank you for sharing all this good stuff!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration