Fordor door handle inserts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Fordor door handle inserts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson on Monday, January 07, 2013 - 03:10 pm:

Just got the door handle parts back from nickel plating. Now to re-assemble. Does any one have any ideas on what to use for the black inserts, are they smooth or textured?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Monday, January 07, 2013 - 03:48 pm:

They're smooth. There were two different thicknesses that I know of. Probably because of supplier design. Did your handles have the steel insert behind the plastic or just the broad forged handle?

I have the stock. Let me know which type you have and your address in an email and I'll send some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson on Monday, January 07, 2013 - 08:45 pm:

Ken, thank you, sent a PM.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration