ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 01/08/13 - ANOTHER FANCY FLIP TOP MONOGRAMED DOGBONE RADIATOR CAP FOR FORDS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: ACCESSORY OF THE DAY - 01/08/13 - ANOTHER FANCY FLIP TOP MONOGRAMED DOGBONE RADIATOR CAP FOR FORDS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 10:48 am:

This one is a little smaller then the one I posted under ACCESSORY OF THE DAY on 01/01/13 and lacks the wood on the dog bone ends. It's solid nickel plated brass and is 6.5 inches long.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 01:18 pm:

I like it. Someday I'll find me one!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration