Manifold Cooker Cookbook

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Manifold Cooker Cookbook
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Button III (Chip), Lake Clear, NY on Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 11:49 am:

I got a copy of the Manifold Cooker Cookbook for Christmas. The "Boss" (wife) asked me to find out if there are any video's from anyone that has used one? As a plea from me, if anyone can post or e-mail any more info on the cooker, it might save me from having "another job" to do when we want to go for a ride or to a show!!! Please help if you can!! Ha HA! Thanks....Chip

gbutton@roadrunner.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 12:13 pm:

George - Don't be afraid to use it, start out with simple dishes wrap hot dogs in foil place in cooker and drive for about 20-25 minutes. Then enjoy your lunch! Works just like a dutch oven, I have cooked pork roast, almond chicken, peach cobbler and much more. It works great and is a lot of fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 05:09 pm:

George, my son and I both have cookers for out T's. On a summer evening, we load up the cooker with toppings for ice cream (blue berries,straw berries, etc.) and head for our favorite ice cream shop. We usually drive about 12 to 15 miles. We usually have friends or other family with us and buy vanilla ice cream cups. You should see the look and the faces of people standing around when I open the hood and spoon out the topping. At first they gag then they taste the topping on their ice cream. Needless to say, we have a crowd follow us whenever we do this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 05:29 pm:

Over the years I have started putting our food into a turkey or oven bag and place it into the cooker. It keeps the heat in better, its very easy to get it out and clean up is simple. -John

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration