Is there anyone I can mail a photo that I wish to get posted on my site

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Is there anyone I can mail a photo that I wish to get posted on my site
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 07:12 pm:

and have it reduced down in pixel content? My file says it is too big for posting. We did this a year and a half ago when I first re-joined. But I quit as I did not understand some of the ignoring and rude comments on here. But I am coming back. I have been reading your comments in privet since and see the ignoring going on with comments made by some of the other members who are, I guess, "CONNECTED"?... mainly I do not understand people and their attitudes, I guess. I am the OLD newby it seems. I do not tour so 99% of you have not heard of me. Been in a lot of clubs and even this one since 1972. I was Doc back then the model T doctor. If you check your old copies of the MTFCA and the MTFCI mags in your for sale classifieds you'll find me. I even sold Model T's over seas from Apollo Beach, Fla. Anyway I nee d a photo JPG resized so it will go thru our club system. I should be at Chickasha this year to meet any of you there. I have 12 T's at present and have owned 10 others so I know a little about them I gusee. Thanks.
autoworldcorp2000@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 07:27 pm:

Sent you an e mail . . may be able to help tonight. . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 07:46 pm:

Welcome back aboard Doc!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 07:50 pm:

Doc, just ignore the political BS and enjoy the rest. Welcome back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop, San Diego on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 08:03 pm:

Joe,
PIXresizer (http://bluefive.pair.com/) is a great, free, and easy to use program. Reduces my pictures of 620kb to about 100kb without any loss of quality as far as e-mails or web-site postings go. I sent you an e-mail also. Good luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Geisler on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 08:07 pm:

Thanks ALL!!!! Photo is up!
It's up and now you can see ol'Ugly!
Thanks for the encouragement. I do look forward to meeting as many of you as I can at Chickasaw.
Thanks for the QUICK responses!!!
I love you guys (NO I do not swing that way!)
If you guys are gonna meet someplace for lunch or breakfast then please E me and I'll do my darnedest to be there. We all come from all over and it is about the only way I can see you.
If you mean presidential politics I have lost friends already this past year. WHY? We DO NOT ELECT the president anyway. Let's get real here!
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Monday, January 21, 2013 - 09:38 pm:

Hi Doc, It sounds like you belong here on the forum as much always. Wish you were closer to us T friends in the north county of the Ca. central coast 'cause we'd have a lot in common.

Forget the politics, forget the "the spark plug indexing" etc. The model T is available to everyone. We should enjoy the hobby and debate its many dimensions as friends. We are truly blessed to have this car and forum to enjoy.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration