24 Coupe Body brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: 24 Coupe Body brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 02:35 pm:

About three week ago I received an Email requesting body brackets for a 1924 Coupe. After I received the message I was hurt in a non car accident and have been laid up since. I am now up and getting around. My computer has removed you email so I need you Name and Address and which brackets you need.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold R Carpenter - Fair Grove, MO on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 11:13 pm:

Dave
Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry about your accident. I still need the brackets for the front and rear door posts for my 24 Coupe. I am building the wood frame now. I sent you a private message since your e-mail address was not listed in your profile. I included my e-mail address and phone numbers in the Private Message.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 12:01 am:

Harold:

I am up and moving around, but not lifting anything yet. I have a fellow coming tomorrow that I am helping finish rebulding his Ruckstell, but he wont be here until the afternoon so I will have the morning to round up you brackets. I will try and send you some pictures but every since Kodak sold their program I have been having a terrible time sending pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold R Carpenter - Fair Grove, MO on Friday, January 25, 2013 - 07:51 am:

Thanks Dave,
I will look forward to hearing from you. I will also take a picture of the 24 Coupe Project and let you see what I am doing.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration