I need help identifying some antique carburetors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: I need help identifying some antique carburetors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 01:21 am:

Hi everyone,

I recently picked up a box of 12 carburetors from a house where the old man used to restore Model Ts, Hupmobiles, and Metz cars.

I am trying to figure out what they are from and what they're worth- I may be looking at buying a Model T or a Model A in the future, but I'm not sure.

Any help would be appreciated!

Here is a link to a photo album:

http://imgur.com/a/i4hgZ#0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 07:35 am:

Stromberg and Zenith -none where originally Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 11:53 am:

Those are truck and tractor carbs from the 30's-50's.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration