Model T memes?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Model T memes?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew David Maiers on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 05:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew David Maiers on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 07:48 pm:

oh come on nobody thought it was funny?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve in Tennessee on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 08:37 pm:

His coils play Beethoven at 200 RPM...

He makes Model A owners wish they had a magneto...

His transmission bands are made of wood, kevlar, AND cotton...

He once used a water pump just to see if it was cool...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang ~ Brentwood Bay, BC on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 08:47 pm:

Okay, that is funny, Nice work Matthew!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew David Maiers on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 09:56 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew David Maiers on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 10:05 pm:

When asked what timer he used, he responded

"Yes"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ex trooper on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 10:37 pm:

"They always give free starts out of respect..." troop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 11:13 pm:

More good stuff! (Hey? I just now looked in!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Button III (Chip), Lake Clear, NY on Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 11:17 pm:

All great stuff!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 12:22 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew David Maiers on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 01:37 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 02:51 am:

hahaha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 10:24 am:

From this Forum, Sept 2005:

Q. How do you make a Model T accelerate 0 - 60 mph in less than 15 seconds?
A. Push it off a cliff.

Q. What is found on the last 2 pages of every Model T owner's manual?
A. The bus schedule.

Q. What did the parts counterman say when the customer said "I'll take a set of wiper blades for my Model T"?
A. Sounds like a fair trade to me.

Q. Why do Model Ts come with heated rear windows?
A. To keep your hands warm while you're pushing them.

Q. What do you call a Model T at the top of a hill?
A. A mirage.

Q. What do you call two Model Ts at the top of a hill?
A. A miracle.

Q. How do you double the value of a Model T?
A. Fill up the gas tank.

Q. What do you call a Model T with brakes?
A. Customized.

Q. How do you make a Model T go faster downhill?
A. Turn off the engine.

Q. Why don't Model Ts sustain much damage in a front end collision?
A. The tow truck takes most of the impact.

Q. What do you call Model T passengers?
A. Shock absorbers.

Q. How do you improve the appearance of a Model T?
A. Park it between two BMW's.

Dunno the author, sorry, but it appears to have been borrowed from a Yugo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 12:55 pm:

Ralph, you forgot the one my Model A loving friend would ask me every time I saw him:

Q. Why did Henry have to stop building the T?
A. He ran out of rattles!

My friend was a jerk!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 01:39 pm:

The top insult. Ford T...
Found on road dead trampled.
I know it's bad and old. So am I.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew David Maiers on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 03:11 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 07:11 pm:

GREAT THREAD GUYS!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 07:13 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 08:42 pm:

Matthew , do you have that last one in higher resolution? Love to print it off for my garage

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew David Maiers on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 09:09 pm:

Unfortunatley i do not, ive been using a website called meme generator, you might be able to get a higher resolution from the website

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 11:46 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cameron Whitaker on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 03:21 pm:

All right. I figured that I should pose one myself!
Model T Oil Meme

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 04:16 pm:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 04:19 pm:

What do you mean???? African or European oil :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve in Tennessee on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 05:59 pm:

Are you suggesting oil migrates?

NEEEE!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 06:10 pm:

Matthew, thanks for mentioning the website to generate these. I went there, created one that is very timely for the Dutch community and posted it on Facebook. (Queen Beatrix announced today that she is abdicating effective 30 April 2013 and that her son, Willem Alexander, will become King.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 08:09 pm:

Holy hand-grenade!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 09:51 pm:

You've got two halves of oil cans and you're banging 'em togethah!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 10:01 pm:

You can stick your Water Pump where the water don't run!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 11:39 pm:

Oil dosn't migrate ,it just leaks out of model T's.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 12:11 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Budreau on Friday, February 01, 2013 - 05:10 pm:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration