Off topic! A inheritance?Hum.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Off topic! A inheritance?Hum.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 03:50 pm:

What do ye think I should do? respond? :>)

Hello,

Seanson greetings to You. My name is Mrs. Mellisa Lewis . I am 59
years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I will
be going in for an operation later today.I decided to WILL/donate the
sum of Fourteen Millions Two Hundred and Fifty Eight Thousand United
States Dollars to you for the good work of the lord.

Contact my lawyer with this email:
Name: Barrister Jay Mchenry
Email:
Tell: +447031829968

Tell him that I have WILLED to you by quoting my
personal reference number LLP/953/900//316US/UK.

As soon as you contact him with this details quoted above, he should
be able to recognize you and help in claiming this amount from my
Bank. Be informed also that i have paid for the state tax on this
money to be transferred to you.

Meanwhile you are advised to keep this mail and it contents
confidential as i really want my wish accomplish at the end of the
day.Please do pray to God for my recovery. My friend please do not
send me any email as you are to send my barrister an email directly.

God Bless
Regards,
Mrs. Mellisa Lewis.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 03:55 pm:

Cancer surgery and treatment is very expensive. I think she may need to keep her money.

Glad to know that you are doing "the good work of the Lord" though:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 03:58 pm:

But now you won't get the money Mack because she said keep it confidential!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Sorenson, North Carolina on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 04:08 pm:

Great news Mack! I just moved out to Durham, NC to be closer to you, now that your going to be rich and all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william louis rosenthal on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 04:25 pm:

Well nice going Mack....here this poor soul has trusted your discretion to keep this confidential, and now every T dude with a computer is calling this number to get a piece of the action. I personally wouldn't be able to sleep nights knowing I was a part of this awful tragedy. Now I'm puzzled, if this person recovers, are you abliged to give the millions back? I'll bet there is an agency within our competent government, who can help answer these troubling questions. Good thing they paid the taxes so that the 46% who still pay taxes won't get stuck with the bill.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 09:41 pm:

Good to have a laugh on a cold, freezing rainy sunday evening!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 09:54 pm:

Hey Uncle Mack, doesn't it seem just a little strange to you, about the time you come into a pile of money, Lance Sorenson moves almost into your backyard. Keep an eye on that guy. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 10:04 pm:

Yea,they say folks come out of the woodworks when ye come into money!
I just cant believe they would expect anybody to believe all this.
That aint even a real phone number for a overseas company.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 09:40 pm:

Do you know this woman? Why would she will the money to you? Are you a minister?

Be very careful. This sounds like a phone call I got that said I had won a lottery and that they were going to send me a brand new Chevy Pickup by FED EX. Next day, I got a call that the pickup had been impounded and they needed a sum of money from me by Western Union to get the pickup out of impound.

I decided that I didn't need the pickup, that it would just put me in a higher tax bracket so they could get it out themselves and keep it.

If this woman is legitimate, she would have written your name in her will and you would be contacted upon her death. Something here sounds fishy!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 10:26 pm:

I deleted the email as I know it is a hoax.I googled the phone number and it is linked to a dozen or more hoax emails.I thought I would post here to remind all of us how gulliable crooks think we are.
I was hatched 46 years ago today.I am past the half way point to 90 years old now.But things like this make me wonder how gulliable I am supposed to be getting as I get older.Are there people out there dumb enough to respond to something like this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 10:30 pm:

Ya, I was born at night, but not LAST NIGHT!

I wonder what it is about us Americans that foreign people want us to have their millions when they die.?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 10:37 pm:

Remember Mack, keep it confidential. You should only share the information in this email with your immediate family, the MTFCA Forum, and the Department of Justice. ;^)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 10:47 pm:

Careful Mack, I'm 62 and I'm one of the young guys on this forum. Can you imagine how gullible some of the "older" guys are? I think they were born when George Washington invented money. Maybe they helped him design it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie - Chehalis, Washington on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 10:54 pm:

Mack,
Best wishes for a Happy Birthday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 07:19 am:

Just noticed that the phone no is a British cellphone. Our country is full of foreign crooks, we don't throw anyone out even if they enter the country hanging under a truck axle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 07:53 am:

Happy Birthday Mack !

Best Wishes for a Comfortable & Healthy 46 more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 08:24 am:

These type of emails are fairly common. When the word barrister is used its a direct tip off.

DELETE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Todd Karasti on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 12:26 am:

These scam emails are smarter than one may think. They are usually done with enough English errors to weed out the smart people but convincing enough to draw in the suckers. The scammers don't want to waste time with people who are on to them. I will play around with them once in awhile getting them to send photos and such (usually borrowed from the HAMB).

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration