1924 parts looking

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: 1924 parts looking
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 05:52 pm:

im still looking for parts for my 1924 fordor.if anyone has parts .let me know please...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Deckman, Ogden Utah on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 05:56 pm:

You might want to be specific as to what parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 06:03 pm:

what ever you may have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 06:41 pm:

Do you need any front floor risers or the 2 front pillar metal brackets?
I have these parts and a few others that came off the front cowl of a 25 Coupe which I think are the same as the 24-25 2and4 door T's.

Anybody know for sure?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 07:32 pm:

Post on the classifieds.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration