Fl. winter tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Fl. winter tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 07:55 pm:

Has anyone talked to anyone on the Winter Tour at Daytona Beach Fl. yet??????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wilbur Swearingin--Mt.Vernon,MO on Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 08:27 pm:

Yes. It was cold today. 38 I think this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 09:29 pm:

Not just cold but windy too. There is a frost warning for tonight. It is supposed to start warming up as the week progresses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 12:49 pm:

Some tour pictures would be nice as I some of our local clubs in Texas have cars on this tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Memmelaar Jr on Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 02:18 pm:

My father is on it and having a great time. I'll see if he can send me some pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 10:34 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 11:41 pm:

Not every day you get to run the high banks at Daytona International Speedway in a Model T !!!

77 degrees at Daytona Speedway today. Going to see what this 1925 Model T will do on the banked turns this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Saturday, March 09, 2013 - 11:43 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 07:38 pm:

Spent a couple of days at the Winter T Tour, Daytona FL,..... yep, cold days with wind gusts of 30mph!

But the day at Lighthouse Point was good. About 100 T's on the tour, some wrapped in plastic curtains to keep the wind and cold out!

Closed T's were the thing for this tour....

Took the Autowa on its first outing...had fun showing this aftermarket body T off.

Nice hack with handy roll down side curtains!

Florida's tallest lighthouse.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Dupree on Monday, March 11, 2013 - 09:33 am:

Thanks Steve Ellis for a beautiful tour! We stayed on a hotel right at the beach in Daytona.

One day, we passed the Budweiser Clydesdales on the way to a state park.

These are the cars in the parking lot at a lighthouse to the south of Daytona Beach

Here we are in the parking lot of the lighthouse.

Looking forward to next year already.

Ron Dupree

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Monday, March 11, 2013 - 12:05 pm:

Thanks for the pictures from the tour. Looks like there were a lot of nice cars.
Thanks again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, March 11, 2013 - 12:12 pm:

Hey, Dan -- Thanks for the pics. Your Autowa turned out great! I hope you'll do a story on it for one of the club magazines.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, March 11, 2013 - 02:42 pm:

Dan;
Did Steve give any hints about the location of the 2014 Winter tour?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, March 11, 2013 - 08:29 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, March 11, 2013 - 09:49 pm:

I second what Ron said above: Thank you Steve and Patty! We know it takes a lot of time and effort and the tour really shows that you did a great job!

Richard - Steve is still working on the tour for next year, but mentioned he is thinking of Mt. Dora. Contact Steve if you want better information.

Ron - Just a suggestion, but that picture of your T on the beach would make a really nice picture for your profile. BTW, it was nice seeing you two again.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, March 11, 2013 - 10:11 pm:

Thanks Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Dupree on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 09:08 pm:

Looks like I goofed when I posted the pictures. Here is a shot from the top of the Ponce lighthouse-

Ron Dupree

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willard Revaz on Friday, March 15, 2013 - 02:52 pm:

Many thanks to Steve Ellis and Patty Meyers for hosting another GREAT Winter Tour! Although a bit chilly at times,far better than snow and cold of New England. here are a few more pictures.
View Of the Beach from the 14th Floor
Oldest House in St. Augustine

Looking down the Ponce Lighthouse Stairs

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration