Old Photo - Car One Tree Nothing 1921

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Old Photo - Car One Tree Nothing 1921
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 09:57 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 07:24 pm:

Trees should watch were they seed themselves. They should know T's have poor brakes. Give the tree a ticket for obstructing traffic.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 07:59 pm:

The little girl standing next to the tree looks like she is wondering what happened to her dog that was using the tree just before the T trashed it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 08:08 pm:

Dennis,

I'm not sure what type of car it is but I do not think it is a Model T. Good photo though.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 08:10 pm:

Thanks Hap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 08:22 pm:

Thanks Hap...I knew a Ford would not hurt a little girls dog, it must have been one of those darn Che*y's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 04:18 am:

Just think, if that was a 'modern' car with the plastic bumpers, the tree probably would have won.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 10:49 am:

The location might be Philadelphia?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 11:24 am:

The style of the building is what we would call a "Town Home" or "Row House". It is an easterly style. Typical of Philadelphia of that time period. The automobile is heavier than a Chevy. Looks near new. About a 1920. I really appreciate the photo of the corner store. I notice that "school supplies" is on the same sign as "cigars-tobacco."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 11:48 am:

The driver was looking for off street parking!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 03:49 pm:

The car looks brand new. I hope it wasn't a test drive. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 10:39 pm:

He must have needed a coke real bad.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration