Old Photo - Nice Hood Ornament

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Old Photo - Nice Hood Ornament
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 10:12 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ake Osterdahl on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 01:46 pm:

I believe the temperature rises

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 01:52 pm:

I guess that's where Mack Trucks got the idea to put a dog on the hood. The difference theirs was a Bulldog.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 02:28 pm:

Now Now Dennis, Remember the Disclaimer, We need to be warm and fuzzy here. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 02:46 pm:

Dennis, Jay is right! K

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 05:09 pm:

Oh come on now guys I was just funnin a little bit...I'm sorry if I insulted someone's grandmother...It's not my fault she got off her leash.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 05:14 pm:

It's no wonder so many of our hoods have funny wrinkles in them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 05:19 pm:

Bob,
Maybe it wasn't the hood that got the funny wrinkles! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 05:45 pm:

What happens when he hits the brakes?!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 05:45 pm:

Lets make sure we keep it politically correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 10:53 pm:

Is that why you keep stabbing your hood with a fan blade Bob?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration