Old Photo - Model T Era Harley

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2013: Old Photo - Model T Era Harley
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 10:28 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 11:44 am:

Belt drive, Bulb horn. A little more tilt to the seat than I like.
1913?
Good to see it.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 09:04 pm:

Great photo. Hey Richard, one of these days, I gotta talk Carol into digging out her grandpa's old photo albums. Two or three volumes filled with nothing but pics from his days as a Harley dealer. He had the first Harley dealership in Minnesota as I understand it. I got to look through the albums a couple years ago when she had them down out of the attic. Quite the collection pics!

He was quite the adventurer. I would have liked him I think.

He went on to become the first aeroplane bush pilot missionary in Alaska flying his seaplane from Inuit village to Inuit village. When he wasn't flying, he and Carol's grandmother lived on a vessel anchored a few hundred feet from the face of the Mendenhal glacier.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 10:09 am:

Danial, sounds like some great pictures. If you get them out I'd love to see some. Jay finds some wonderful bike pictures and I enjoy them as much as the Model T's.
I think this Harley is about the same year as the one above.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 12:08 pm:

Richard your talent seems to know no bounds, thank you for sharing.

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 12:27 pm:

Richard, your use of direct and indirect lighting is fabulous as well as your attention to detail. You are a very gifted artist my friend!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration